This two day class is the introductory course to a technique unique within its genre (Dien Chan Zone®) a Facial Reflexology which is taught to students of all ages and backgrounds without any prerequisites or ‘professional’ qualifications. Treatments are thoroughly relaxing and results are often immediate. Moreover, with no counter-indications it can be performed in full autonomy by anyone… anywhere… anytime…
Helen Black (www.helen.black) is the first native English speaker to share this Italian method internationally. She has been studying and practicing since 2013 in Milan where she was taught by teachers who trained under the first as well as the current exponents of Vietnamese Facial Reflexology in Europe. After 20 years of dedicated research and advances they have now successfully rendered the technique suitable for Western receivers as a non-invasive stimulation of the face using modest tools and fingertips (NB this course differs greatly from those labelled ‘Dien Chan’).
The course will open with the story of its founders which provides a new definition of ‘reflexology’ for both new-comers and experienced practitioners alike. The majority of the 16 hours will then be dedicated to introduction of and practice with the basic maps of both external and internal organs and established protocols for treatment of all kinds of dis-ease. Because this method can be used as a form of self-care as well as a therapy, students will perform on themselves and peers, as well as experiencing a treatment with Helen.
This course is intense and complete, designed to put this simple and powerful method into your hands of EVERYONE so that students can learn by doing. Many practice as therapists, whilst others use the technique to care for themselves and their loved ones. By Sunday night all those that show adequate competence will be granted a certificate of completion qualifying them to perform treatments of 30-60 minutes in a therapeutic setting (with massage table). In partnership with the IICT (www.iict.com) attendees will find it easy to insure themselves worldwide.
Furthermore, all attendees will become members of the International Academy of Italian Facial Reflexology (AIRFI – www.dienchanzone.com) and are invited to attend revision sessions every month throughout the year where they may ask questions and exchange treatments with peers. This includes classes in person in Milan as well as monthly online video sessions with Helen in the private Facebook group.
- The origins and rules of Dien Chan in Vietnam
- The development of Dien Chan Zone® in Italy
- Defining reflexology – multireflexology and the face
- 12 reflex maps (internal and external organs on the face)
- Dien Chan Zone® official protocol
- How to complete the protocol in a therapeutic setting
- Study and practice of exercises to treat 7 systems (respiratory, circulatory, digestive, urinary, reproductive, nervous and endocrine)
- Practice on yourself and peers
- Receive treatment from teacher(s)
- Instructions to find all points covered in course
- Effects and results of all points covered
- Simplified massage of the face
- And more…
- Complete course manual
- Official double ended instrument
- Certificate of participation (must demonstrate theoretical and practical sufficiency)
- AIRFI Academy website listing at dienchanzone.com
- AIRFI Academy membership (which includes FREE revision sessions throughout the year in Edinburgh and monthly in Milan)
Full price: £360
(includes annual £40 AIRFI membership fee)
Spaces are limited. Book your place with a Paypal deposit or contact Helen for more information.
Paypal deposits are non-refundable except in the case of cancellation.
SIGN UP DEADLINE: 14th AUGUST 2018
Location: Old Diorama Arts Centre, Regent’s Place, 201 Drummond St, Kings Cross, London NW1 3FE, UK
Times: 9.00am – 6.00pm